Highschool Love

Sebastian Roldan and Leslye Martinez

High school love is one of the best experiences in life, you learn and enjoy every second. Being in love during high school encourage you to do better, it’s one more motivation to attend and do your best in school. Being in love is a feeling that changes you without even noticing. Finding love at a young age is wonderful, is a feeling that just happen without forcing it. Some high school lovers are Evelyn Sandoval and Israel Reyes, they meet in middle school, Evelyn didn’t knew who Israel was until she had him for a class. At first they didn’t like each other, they hated each other. When they got to high school, they had a class together and after a month Israel asked Evelyn out, October on the 15th when he gave her a Whataburger cup filled with her favorite candies. An example of finding love in a classroom are Jesus Magallanes and Evelyn Cobos, Justin Davalos and Jaquelyne Alonso, Fernanda Ortiz and Cristian Rodriguez. Jesus and Evelyn met in their junior year, at Ms. Iniguez class, and they’ve been dating since April 21, 2018. Justin and Jacquelyne met in 8th grade at Guillen Middle School, and they started dating on April 20, 2018. Other couples are Fernanda and Cristian, they met in 6th grade, back in Guillen, they had one class together and it was PE, they become best friends and Fernanda had a crush on Cristian, until they were 9th graders Cristian asked her out in the softball field with a poster. As you can see, love is something natural that happen naturally.

Evelyn & Israel

“We met in middle school, but I didn’t really know who Israel was until I had him for a class. Even so we didn’t really like each other; we hated each other. We’ve been dating for a year and bit more. We made our relationship official last year in October on the 15th when he gave me a Whataburger cup filled with my favorite candies. What we both like about each other is definitely our eyes. As cliche as it sounds you never really know how beautiful the color brown is until you learn to admire them. We both play sports and we hate school.”

Fernanda & Christian

“We met when we were sixth graders at Guillen, we had a class together it was PE. We’ve been dating for 3 years, since my freshman year. We made our relationship official, freshman year he asked me out in the softball field with a poster. What I like the most about him, the way he compliments me in my every day life, regardless whatever I’m going through. Two things we have in common is that we like to criticize people and the second one is that we usually spend the same amount of time doing the same amount of things.”

Justin & Jackie

I met her back in Guillen middle school when we were 8th graders. We have been dating for a year and a half. I asked her out in class, and obviously she said yes. I like pretty much everything about her,  but my favorite I would say her eyes and her smile. The most things we have in common is our taste in music and our way of being.

Jesus  & Evelyn 

“We met last year here in school, in Ms. Iniguez class. We’ve been together for a year and six months. I asked her out in her house, it was on April 21st. What I like about her is her personality and the way she treats me. Two things we have in common is our taste in music and our taste in food as well.”

Kevin & Jackie

We met through Facebook, I remember that Jackie had a crush on me. We have been dating for 6 months already. We made our relationship official through social media, we talked for about two months and then things happened.  Honestly, there’s nothing that I don’t like about her. What we share in common is our way we dress and our sin color.”