High School Bucket List

Valeria Alvarado and Nicole Galvan

All high school students have some unfinished business before graduating. The Growler caught up with some students to see was their high school bucket list.

In my bucket list will be probably going to volleyball playoffs, try out for softball, get into the top ten and get to know new people. – Destiny Pedroza, 11th
First of all, I want to make NEW friends not FAKE friends like the ones from freshmen and sophomore year. I want to be in new tech all the way up to senior year and graduate. – Leyza Moreno, 11th
In my high school bucket list, first of all I want to make it through sophomore year and get all of my exams done and eventually I want to graduate. – Naomi Dominguez, 10th
Through high school, I want to continue playing football, basketball and baseball. I want to make a lot of new friends, join new classes, buy my first car and lastly graduate with straight A’s. – Isaiah Galindo, 9th
Freshmen Bucket list: Freshman year honestly was just to pass, most of my grades were C’s and D’s, I was just trying to settle for community college.
Senior Bucket list:
Now believe it or not, I want to graduate top ten, I’ve been getting straight A’s since last year and I don’t want to settle for community college anymore, now i want to go to a University in Oregon. – Julian Gonzalez, 12th