New Years Resolution

“This year I just want to make sure I have the right path to follow so I wont get misguided by other people and I just want to finish of strong.” Leslie Soto, 12
“My New Year’s resolution is to stop drinking soda. I chose this because I drink too many soda and I can get sick. I plan to celebrate with my family and be happy about my accomplishment.”
Katheryne Sanchez, 11

”The main goal is to get good grades, grab all my credits, not have any problems with my teachers and not miss much. I came to El Paso to learn english and pass my first semester with my full credits that i need. I just elaborate my goals by thinking what is going to be more helpful for me and my future.”
Efrain Maldonado, 10

“ Well my goal that I have for this year it’s improving in my classes because the truth last year did not go very well, I’m going to try to improve my performance in school and in the classes, get me to do my work, pay attention to my subjects and do my homework at home. Be well in school. I didn’t complete any goals starting this year because the goals that I did last year I put them again for this year because I could not fulfill them last year. I based my goals by knowing what i am going to need for the year, I mean on having a good year.”
Fernando Lopez, 10

“The most important goal I have for this year is ending with “A honor roll” on all my classes. The goals that i complete starting the year was to stay till the end of the year and starting a new year with the same best friend. I am based on me, my family, and my friends to elaborate my goals.”
Jennifer Lopez, 9

“I want to be better in my classes and to be able to pass them and so that my parents feel proud of me and so that they do not punish me. Last year i just have two goals that i complete ending the year but not starting this one. I based on me and my parents to elaborate my goals.”
Edwin Galindo, 9

“Be good at soccer and win championships with my team. A goal that i complete starting the year was to be on a team of soccer. I am based on what its good for me or what i need to be more good on my stuff.”
Jonathan Gonzalez, 9

“I plan to drink more water and to work with my son who is still nonverbal at seven and my goal is to get him to talk more. I chose water because as we get older, we want to maintain our health. I chose the other one because my son is the world to me and I need to help him more on developing his skills on communication. I’m doing very well with my water, so i’m celebrating daily by the end of the night, it’s a big pat on the back and a kiss to myself on the cheek. If he says something that he and everyone else knows what it means, it probably would be tears.”
Mr. Rodriguez.

“My New Year’s resolution is to keep on trying in my classes, finish high school, get a good GPA and grades so I can graduate to enter college. I chose these to have a good career and to make my parents proud.I plan to celebrate by being with my family and enjoying the moment.”
Valeria Alvarado, 11
“One of them are to finish seven books this year and the other one is to be healthier. Not necessarily thinner, but in good health. Another ones is to be a better citizen for the community. I guess as you grow older, you start seeing what’s really meaningful and you want to leave your legacy. I would probably celebrate with a dinner. I love to eat, so it would be a dinner.”
Mrs. Iniguez

“Personally, my New Year resolution is to get more into shape. Careerwise, I want my students to be able to learn what they need to do.

“My goal for this year is to graduate high school, get championship in soccer, and get further from what i got last year. I will make this possible by putting in effort, education, and passion.”
Jonathan Regalado, 12

“For this year my goal is to graduate high school so that i can go to college, i will make this possible by passing all my classes.”
Shahakiel Avila, 12

“My goal For this year is I want to learn more english, try to speak it better, have a & b honor roll, and get better as a soccer player. I will make this possible by working hard and putting in effort and being around positive people.”
Sergio Moreno, 12

“My goal for this year is to graduate high school, find a job, and get a car. This will be possible by me putting in the effort and try my hardest.”
Jared Cruz, 12

“For this year my goal is to graduate from high school, and try to get a job. I will make this possible by trying hard and putting in effort.”
Alferedo Vizcarra, 12

“My goals for this year are to pass all my classes, make the best out of this last year in high school, graduate, find a better job and make more money to be able to go to college, attend to EPCC for my basics, take road trips throughout the year and just make this year as fun as possible.”
Stephanie Salinas, 12

“My goals for this year is to get A honor roll and have perfect attendance.”
Jose Mesa, 10

“My goal for this year is to pass all my classes with A’s and get a state championship in soccer.”
Josh Escarcega, 10

“My goals for this year is to get a job to buy stuff for my baby and pass all my classes and get to graduate.”
Jorge Morales, 10