Growler

Seniors Goodbye

Vanessa Giron, Hector Cruz, and Fernando Rosas

Mario Jimenez

My funniest memory in high school when we won the district champion and we were in the lockers and everyone had a huge party. We were celebrating and screaming,  we were having a great time. High school in three words would be fun, memorable, and social.

Brandon Reyes

My funniest memory in high school was in my sophomore year because my best friend was still here and we used to do crazy and funny things. High school in three words would be chill, funny, and a turning point.

Maria Placencia

My funniest memory was when i started school with my best friend because she is funny. High School in three words would be excited, surprised, and fun.

Diego Meza

My funniest memory was we had Gabriel Iglesias in the school. High school in three words would be sociable, fun, and crazy.

Stefany Rivera

My funniest memory is to stalk my forensics teacher, JK! High in three words would be fun, stressful, and boring.

Michelle Hernandez

If I don’t go to college I will have to find a job that involves my career in that case its medical field. High school has its moments. I have enjoyed it to the fullest by having new friendship and relationship and getting involved in sports/events. Overall HS still doesn’t teach you about the real life. So I guess I’ve learned from my own mistakes and i’ve improved from it.

Jesus Moreno

Then I’ll prepare for enlisting in the army. And do my best to support my family. I learned that life is not fair and that with patience and commitment good things will come.

Gilbert Cardenas

Yes, I’m going to college to learn about nursing or maybe something else but if not college well thats mean no life I have to go to college. Now that i’m about to graduate I learn things in high school that you can’t trust people really well but there always gonna be the one friend that trust you also i learn about everything in high is just a practice for the outside world.

Amy Martinez

If I would not go to college, I would probably go into a full time job, and look for alternative paths to study after a year without school, to at least complete to years of college. I guess that since I have been in different high schools, I’ve learned that you can always do your best and it doesn’t matter the obstacles you have in front of you, high school I had my ups and downs, but i didn’t stop me. Thanks to high school, I never forget, and from now they will teach me to go forward.

Claudia Vazquez

I do want to go to college, but if I wasn’t going to college I would be working on the plans of my borrower of open a business. I learn to be a better person to be kind and to be proud of where I am now, it is say that being from Bowie High School isn’t a great thing because the school is not in its best right now. But all the effort I have been making all these our years, and my parents effort is the reason that now I am proud of them, proud of my mates, proud of my friends. I learn to be proud of being a bear. I learn to be thankful to my parents, teachers, counselors and staff of my school.