Diego Meza

Diego+Meza

Gerardo Talavera, Writer

Story

Diego Aaron Meza is an optimism student at Bowie. He has overcome many struggles during high school until this moment. Indeed, he never stopped going to be successful. As a result, now he is graduating from a long way. Diego said he is going to be sad after he graduates because of the memories he has live and save during these long and slow four years. “I feel like sad, I mean I have a lot of memories in this school,” Meza said. Diego said that these four years have been a little bit of both, sometimes easy and others complicated, so he cannot say everything was a piece of cake. “Actually it’s not, well it is, like in junior starts getting harder, but freshman and sophomore it’s easy,” Meza said. Diego said that his experience during his last year at Bowie has been full of pleasant moments that also has helped him in school. Indeed, he has been really busy this year. “My experience from my senior year is that I’m getting good grades, I got a pretty girl and I started like behaving good and I played sports , and what I do is like I help teachers to deliver papers and stuff like that,” Meza said. Diego said that his first years were a little bit busy because of the sports he joined, but senior was a little bit more free. “Freshman I joined football, sophomore too and junior too, but senior I didn’t play,” Meza said. Diego said that he learned many things in high school, and some of them also can help him after graduation or even the rest of his life. “Education and being responsible,” Meza said. Diego said that there are sometimes that people just cannot forget from high school, for being extremely important or memorable. “In freshman year we had a football team coming from Houston that played Bowie and it was a pretty good game,” Meza said. Diego said that he lived some struggles during the time he lost his dad and grandma, but he figure it out to overcame with it. “Well I never gave up I just like stand up and keep going, I mean life goes off you can take breaks,” Meza said. Diego said that he would describe himself as someone responsible and a good person. Diego also said that there is a big change between himself in freshman year and senior year. “I used to be like skinny, a lot then I went to the gym and I started changing a lot and from here I started like learning more stuff,” Meza said.

Questions

-How does it feel letting behind a place where you attended 4 years? I feel like sad, I mean I have a lot of memories in this school I am gonna miss all my years from high school, I’ll miss all the teachers and the campus and the sports.

-Do you think was a hard path to come here where you are? Yeah it was a good path to come to school, it’s a pretty good school i like it. Actually it’s not, well it is like in junior it start getting harder, but freshman and sophomore it’s easy.

-What was your experience through your senior year? My experience from my senior year is that I’m getting good grades, I got a pretty girl and I started like behaving good and I played sports, and what I do is like I help teachers to deliver papers and stuff like that.

-Did you joined any club or sport important for you through these years? Why was important? Freshman I joined football, sophomore too and junior too, but senior I didn’t play any sport I didn’t joined any clubs.

-Is there anything that you learned from highschool that you would use all your life? Ah yeah, education and being responsible.

-What did you let behind through these years? What I let behind in those four years is that I quit my first job, I got one of my first jobs.

-What’s one event that you’ll never forget from high school?When we had Gabriel Iglesias coming to Bowie, and in freshman year we had a football team coming from Houston that played Bowie and it was a pretty good game.

Did you live any struggle during high school? What was it? Yeah, when I lost my dad and my grandma.

How did you overcame this issue? Well I never gave up I just like stand up and keep going. I mean life goes off you can take breaks.

-How would you describe yourself in one sentence? I am very responsible and I am a good person.

-Do you consider there is a change in yourself since your freshman year? Why? Yeah there is a change, I used to be like skinny, a lot, then I went to the Gym and I started changing a lot and from here I started like learning more stuff, I start getting like when I got here to high school I didn’t know how I was gonna feel but then I started getting better and better.