Seniors Deal With Lack of Macs

Photo by Leo Ibanez

Sophomores working with their Macs during class.

Leo Ibanez, Writer

Juniors, sophomores ,and  freshman can still receive Mac books , unfortunately seniors can’t receive them since they are already on their way out.

Miguel Rodriguez, 12

“It’s not good because seniors can not do much things with the HPs, unlike the freshman, sophomores, and juniors can still get a Mac,” Miguel Rodriguez, 12th, said.

When the HPs were purchased they came with a small hard drive which meant that the disc space was limited, that was the root of the issues.

Mark Coria, 11

“I think everyone should get macs over HPs because the HPs are unreliable and I think that’s why they starting giving out the Macs,”Mark Anthony Coria, 11th, said.

Freshmen, sophomores and juniors have the more expensive Macs, meaning there’s more responsibility.

“It’s too much technology for me because I’m not really into technology” Rodriguez said.

Now if they want students to do research, they can go ahead and research for the assignment.

Hector Montez, 12

Seniors complain the HPs were always messing up, they would either freeze or glitch out that could be because they were old softwares.

“Yes they started giving Macbooks because there was issues and the macs are newer and it’s rare for them to have any issues,” Hector Cruz, 12th, said.

Mr. Contreras specializes in technology in the Bowie High School campus, you can go with Mr.  Contreras for questions or issues about computers. He is in charge of the computers.

“Juniors, sophomores, and freshman can still receive Macbooks, unfortunately seniors can’t receive them since they already on their way out,” Mr. Contreras said.

Mr. Contreras