What Are Your Plans After Graduation?

Hector Cruz and Fernando Rosas Ramirez

“After graduation, I’m planning to go to college and still working. I feel nervous and stressed that graduation is almost here. No, I do not qualify for the top 10 of students. For sure, i wanna go to UTEP. Yes, I already apply for the Mcdonalds scholarship.”
Danexy Escobar, 12th

“After graduation i’m planning to go to the Army or the Marines. I feel Excited that school is almost over. Yes, Im one of the top 10 students, because of dedication in every class and good grade.
I’m planning to go to UTEP. Yes, i applied to the terry scholarship.”
Daniela Rosas, 12th
“I’m planning to go to college and work part time. I’m feeling so excited because High School is almost over for good. Unfortunately i am not in the top 10 students. I’m planning to attend Vista College. I haven’t applied to any scholarship.”
Leslie Esparza, 12th
“After graduation, I’m planning to go to EPCC. I feel nervous and excited that graduation is almost here. I did not qualify for the top 10, but i would of like to be part of them. I’m planning to go to EPCC or UTEP. For right now i didn’t apply to any scholarship, but as soon as I can, I will.”
Britany Bretado, 12th
“After graduation I’m planning to go to college, and get a good job. I feel nervous, cause the time for graduation is coming fast. No, i don’t qualify for the top 10. After graduation I want to go to UTEP, or maybe NMSU. I did not apply to any scholarship yet.”
Luis Galindo, 12th